With Godaddy it is very easy to add an A record to your domain name. An A Record connects your domain name to an IP address and lets web browsers find your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the Domain Manager, select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select Manage DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, at the bottom of the Records section, click Add.
- Select A from the Type drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields:
Points to: 220.127.116.11
TTL: Auto or 1 Hour
Click Save to complete the process.