Here are the easy steps to get your listings to appear on LiveBuyers:
- NOTE: Listings can only be syndicated to LiveBuyers if the head of your brokerage signs up. Selecting the bottom option to sign up as an individual agent will not allow you to add your listings.
3. Complete all of the required steps including selecting your MLS
- If you are connected with multiple MLSs, you’ll need to create an account for each one
- If you don’t see your MLS available, you can request Listhub work to add the MLS by selecting “Request an unsupported MLS.” (please note this does not guarantee your MLS will be added)
4. Once your account is created, you’ll have the ability to check or un-check various publisher choices.
- We recommend selecting “Maximize Marketing” to automatically syndicate your listings to all marketing sites as well as new sites that are added in the future
5. Once you’ve selected "Maximize Marketing" Listhub will begin the process of syndicating your listings (typically complete in 12-24 hours)
Please view this helpful video walkthrough to observe this process: - Listhub syndication walkthrough video